Returning Calls for Appointment Requests
- The most efficient way to get in touch with us is through our contact tab for appointment requests. Check the website to see if we’re in the office. If you leave a message we will respond within one business day. We can most efficiently respond to the online request form found here.
If you cannot wait for me to return your call and are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or proceed to your nearest emergency room.
- Credit cards, cash, and check are accepted for payment. Payment is due at the time of service.
- Payment for gestational carrier screenings, donor screenings, and intended parent consultations is required regardless of whether any of the parties are cleared psychologically to proceed for treatment.
- For all appointments, a deposit is required prior to booking an appointment and we can discuss that further once an appointment has been scheduled.
- For gestational donors and intended parent consultations payment is required in full prior to your appointment.
Rates & Insurance Info
- Please contact my office for therapy rates which differ from consultation and donor and surrogacy screening.
- Please note that for greater patient privacy I do not participate with any insurance companies but about 80% of our patients receive some sort of reimbursement by submitting a superbill for psychotherapy through out of network benefits. Psychotherapy benefits are different from intended parent consultations and donor or carrier screenings which are not covered through insurance. However, I’m happy to discuss with you how to go about that process if you want to submit through insurance. For intended parent consultations and donor or gestational carrier screening I can provide you with a receipt for taxes as they are considered to be a medical expense. You may wish to meet with a tax professional to determine if you are eligible for a tax credit.
- Please fill out the contact form for donor, surrogacy screenings, and new patient psychotherapy requests.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.